Asia Centre for Enterprise (ACE) will host a public celebration of liberty in Delhi-NCR, India in February 2013 by bringing the best liberal minds from Asia and around the world. Asia Liberty Forum will provide a much needed platform to identify critical issues plaguing Asia, explore strategies to face the challenges ahead, and generate ways to strengthen the liberal movement in this part of the world. ACE aspires to make the Asia Liberty Summit a crucial catalyst for connecting and supporting intellectual entrepreneurs in Asia.
Over two days, intellectuals, think tank leaders, policy makers, business leaders, and change makers will present their work and views on various facets of modern Asia. The forum provides a unique opportunity to interact closely with distinguished experts across various fields; some who are tackling Asia's unique development challenges, and others who bring international experience and perspectives towards charting our future course.
The objectives of the two-day forum are to:
- Highlight the inspiring work "Freedom Champions" are doing to affect change in some of Asia's most troubled places.
- Feature innovative projects from around the globe that think tank leaders can replicate at home.
- Create a great networking opportunity to foster a stronger network of liberals in Asia.
The Asia Liberty Forum begins on the morning of Saturday, 2 February, at The Claridges, Surajkund, Delhi-NCR, India. The Liberty Forum program includes two lunches, one breakfast, and an evening reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres on 2 February. It concludes with a closing reception and gala dinner from 6:30pm on Sunday, 3 February. And be ready for a night of Indian culture, music and dance!
Register today for the Asia Liberty Forum!
- The Liberty Forum is business casual.
- The closing gala dinner is black tie optional, traditional dress encouraged.